4.05.2006

Playing at the Park

Eliot is so incredibly grown up these days - I think the only part of him that still looks like a baby is (or should I say are here - I'm not sure) his chubby baby-fat wrists. We've spent some time lately (thank God for spring!!!) at the park. I used to be able to walk through a park and he would do his usual watch the birds kind of thing and if I stopped and took him out of the stroller he'd play. I think those days are over. We went out in the beautiful weather today and as I walked into Loring Park he wanted out of the stroller right away. He walked around just happy as could be looking at the grass and the sea gulls and a cute cocker spaniel that he thought was a lion. Ever since he was little he has really seemed to enjoy being outside. That is super apparent lately. He keeps asking to go out in our back yard. Today when I checked the mail he went out on the front step and just stood there in his zen-like way just looking around the world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats