5.14.2006

Chillin' on the Deck

This is yet another picture from vacation. Eliot and I had lunch on the deck one day. It wasn't much warmer than 55 degrees and he was happy outside with just his shirt and blanket (well and his pants too). You can tell this kind was born in Duluth.

That day I was having this big crisis worrying about money and trying to be an abundant thinker and not just freak out and be full of fear. As I was trying to figure out how to let it go and be full of hope Eliot found a nickel. I told him he could have it and put it in his pocket. He put it in his pocket and then tried to get it out but couldn't because when he made a fist over the nickle he couldn't get his fist out of his pocket. It was one of those times life just drops a big metaphor in your lap (or your kids pocket I guess).

1 Comments:

Blogger Laurie said...

so true

16/5/06 3:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats