I never thought I'd do this
This was Eliot's TV watching pose the other day. I thought it was adorable - still do. I also can't believe I turn on the TV to keep him busy - I do it tho - I admit it. He loves the Crocodile Hunter video we got for our wedding - Steve's most dangerous adventures. I love the Crocodile Hunter too www.crocodilehunter.com.

3 Comments:
I have had a lot of remorse about Isadora watching TV, too. But, it's really nice sometimes to give them something to do so you can relax a little. She also really likes to interact with her videos. As long as she isn't watching hours of it I try not to be upset.
Eliot is cute while he watches TV.
Yeah I figure if it isn't the long term babysitter - just the short term 'if I don't wash those dishes the mold is going to become a family member' kind of things - and if a lot of the time I'm sitting there chatting with him about what he sees then I'm forgiven.
Probably my worrying about it is the thing that is worse than the actual tv watching. Shoot - I hope Aron doesn't read that:)
That's the video B.J. gave you!!! isn't it??
Post a Comment
<< Home