So Sweet
Naomi is so big and strong. She can hold herself up when we hold her. I even walk around with her on my hip and she holds on and looks around. She is incredibly smiley and even flirty with people. She sits in the sling facing outward and watches the world. I'm stunned by all of this - it seems like it happened so quickly. She is even rolling from her back to her side.Eliot was trying to feed her his hot dog and milk tonight. I was telling him (probably excessively - but hey, I've got to talk to someone) that Naomi can't eat his food now but in a year or so he'll be able to share his hot dog with her. Goodness. That is incredible to me. She'll be eating food in a year. She'll be drinking cows milk. She'll have teeth. She'll probably have hair that hides her perfect little head. She'll probably be walking or close to it. She'll probably be saying words and signing. Okay I can't make this list any longer or I'll go beyond the tearing up I'm doing and actually cry.
These first two years are so unbelievable. I'm so glad I've been here to witness these daily, hourly, minute-ly miracles.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home