Baptized
Eliot and I went to the park tonight and had a really fun time. We were able to go on our own so I actually got to run around and be goofy and not fear that I'm bouncing Naomi all over the place while jumping in puddles and racing Eliot around in the sand.
On the way home we threw rocks and broken plastic forks in the sewer and watched ants and pushed the stroller and ran through sprinklers and Eliot also rode on my shoulders for a while. After I put him down I kept thinking that I smelled some weird poop smell and I couldn't figure out why.
Then I realized the wet stuff on Eliot's pants wasn't only from the wading pool. He had a major, nasty leak and it was on my shoulder and his shorts and my shirt and both of my arms.
Fabulous, surprise, mystery poop all over the place.
Sealed as a mom. Forever.
On the way home we threw rocks and broken plastic forks in the sewer and watched ants and pushed the stroller and ran through sprinklers and Eliot also rode on my shoulders for a while. After I put him down I kept thinking that I smelled some weird poop smell and I couldn't figure out why.
Then I realized the wet stuff on Eliot's pants wasn't only from the wading pool. He had a major, nasty leak and it was on my shoulder and his shorts and my shirt and both of my arms.
Fabulous, surprise, mystery poop all over the place.
Sealed as a mom. Forever.

2 Comments:
That is both beautiful and disgusting at the same time...
blowouts suck. I feel for you.
Post a Comment
<< Home