House of Class
I was gone for a good chunk of today which was a true joy after all of my time spent alone with the kids these past several days. Well alone with the kids and my Anthony Bordain fantasies and more fantasies.
While I was gone I learned from our angel-like nanny that during potty training day #2 (the day which started with 2 children refusing to wear any clothes at all and Naomi slapping her private parts and yelling jina, jina, jina) one of my lovely children peed on the floor and didn't announce it.
Later Eliot was running around and slipped in the puddle, got full of pee, surprised as hell and pretty upset.
Poor kid even wanted to call me on the phone.
I'm laughing out loud just writing this. That is so completely and uttelry gross I can do nothing but laugh.
I also got this email from our heavenly neighbor Summer who you can clearly tell loves our kids by the fact that she uses the word 'adorable' at the end of her email.
Hi Sara,
Naomi is so cute! Today she welcomed me at the door
with a pink marker stuck up her nose! Then she
continued to giggle, pull it out, notice the booger on
the tip, pinch it and then press it nicely onto the
door window. Then she returned the marker into her
nostril..... adorable!!!
While I was gone I learned from our angel-like nanny that during potty training day #2 (the day which started with 2 children refusing to wear any clothes at all and Naomi slapping her private parts and yelling jina, jina, jina) one of my lovely children peed on the floor and didn't announce it.
Later Eliot was running around and slipped in the puddle, got full of pee, surprised as hell and pretty upset.
Poor kid even wanted to call me on the phone.
I'm laughing out loud just writing this. That is so completely and uttelry gross I can do nothing but laugh.
I also got this email from our heavenly neighbor Summer who you can clearly tell loves our kids by the fact that she uses the word 'adorable' at the end of her email.
Hi Sara,
Naomi is so cute! Today she welcomed me at the door
with a pink marker stuck up her nose! Then she
continued to giggle, pull it out, notice the booger on
the tip, pinch it and then press it nicely onto the
door window. Then she returned the marker into her
nostril..... adorable!!!

2 Comments:
There was also a moment when I carried Naomi across the floor to the potty while she dribbled pee down her self and onto the floor in a trail. She sat very, very still while I cleaned the pee from in between her toes. I think she very much disliked that sensation.
It was quite a day in the land of pee.
I'm really glad you had a day to yourself.
poor eliot. i want to pick him up, but he would HATE that!
Post a Comment
<< Home