2.18.2006

Happy 1 Month Birthday Naomi


This is Naomi sleeping in her papa's (grandpa McGinley's) lap. Happy 1 month birthday!

We had a 'birthday party' for her tonight. Aron made brownies and I put 1 candle in them and lit it and ran around and got dad to be there and put Eliot in the chair and the candle melted in the brownie and Eliot was tired and mad and Naomi was crying and hungry and I tried to take a picture but the batteries died. Kind of pathetic birthday - thank goodness we have 11 more months to practice for her 1 year birthday:)

1 Comments:

Blogger Nancy said...

She looks like Isadora in this picture! Isn't that strange?

Sorry about the pathetic one month birthday. I'm sure by the time she has her 1 year things will go better.

24/2/06 12:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats