Science Experiments

There have been a lot of science experiments happening at our house lately. They mainly revolve around this question - what if I put this thing (rubber ball, cracker, handful of mashed potatoes, roll of toilet paper, my stuffed pink bunny) into this liquid (sink full of water, toilet bowl full of water and/or other things, cup of milk).
This is a picture of one of the cuter versions of this experimenting - Eliot asks on a daily basis if he can wash his hands (with his sign he made up - rubbing his hands together). I fill up the sink and he plays around moving things and bouncing things. I've become wise to this game - at first I thought it was just about washing his hands and I didn't realize it was an experiment and thought it was just a great chance to get 5-10 minutes alone with Naomi, or the dishes, or the computer or myself.
After 2 rolls of toilet paper went into the sink - I figured it out and started watching a little more closely. And realized how fun this is.
One science experiment I didn't get on the camera was some chicken, bread and mashed potatoes in a cup of milk that was not only looked at, poked at and stirred but then he drank the milk. Gag city. Gross! On the bright side, this kid doesn't seem to have ANY problem with having his food mixed together.

1 Comments:
this is great, sara!!!! bj, btw, was famous for putting her whole salad in her iced tea. and then drinking it. you know the blogher crowd? woman who runs it isa friend of mine
Post a Comment
<< Home