2.28.2006

Obi-Wan Kenobi

Naomi - or shall I call her Obi-Wan is really chunking out lately. Look at those marvelous cheeks! Her Obi-Wan hood here is the soft flannel sling her Gramma gave us. She went to her first (of many I imagine) General Convention meeting in it yesterday. It was awesome!

Although you'd never know it from this picture she is awake and alert more these days. Its so amazing how babies are engineered to wake up about the time their moms start to feel better. I don't know how women go back to work at 6 weeks. I am sooooooo fortunate to get to be here as she comes out of her cocoon, so to speak.

Lately I've felt like I can manage two kids more effectively and I've actually been able to pay attention to Naomi a lot more. I love looking down and seeing her bright eyes looking around and sometimes looking up at me when I'm nursing her.

I'd some how lost track of the recognition that these little ones know a lot more about God than any of us foolish adults. She is so peaceful and content. Well when she isn't screaming at me to quit helping Eliot or me and take care of her:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats