5.16.2006

Feet

Aron caught this picture over a week ago. I positively love it. It makes me smile and tear up all at the same time.

The three of us had a 'staff meeting' today. Naomi was on the floor having some tummy time (something I realize I can't stand - goodness do we HAVE to schedule even our youngest kids 'make sure they get tummy time' I hate that - but I digress) and Eliot laid down next to her on his belly and then asked me to lay down too. So the three of us were laying there faces together and feet out like a three pointed star. I asked Eliot what he thought we should put on our staff meeting agenda and he said 'daddy'. I asked him what else he thought we should talk about and he said 'daddy'. Then he started making funny faces at Naomi and laughing. Its by far the BEST staff meeting I've ever attended.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes, you must schedule tummy time:) lol.. just be glad you're the one who hates it and not her:)

17/5/06 8:04 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

hahahaha you're so right!

17/5/06 8:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats