Even Nudists Need Accessorizing
Eliot has spent a good deal of time playing in the water in only his diaper or less lately. He loves, loves, loves to be outside and its great fun. Last week I was pulling the dead flowers off our wonderful pansys and Eliot decided to 'help' by ripping several nice new flowers off the plant. In order to distract him I put one behind my ear. He wanted one too so I put one behind his ear (I tried to get a picture of this but instead managed to get a picture of the two of us in which you couldn't see our flowers not once but four times - yes I really need to cut my hair!).After both of our flowers fell out from behind our ears Eliot went up the pansys and pulled two petals off a flower and accessorized as you can see here - I suppose if you can't get the flower behind your ear what's the harm in wearing it in your ear.
+ note to the curious blog watcher - although it looks like Eliot is picking his butt he isn't, he really isn't - its impossible to pick your butt while wearing a diaper.

1 Comments:
You've made several comments about Eliot liking science experiments, so I have one you guys can try. On the news tonight they showed what happens to diet coke (especially from a litre bottle) when you add Mentos candy. It's a great explosion! I would love to hear how Eliot reacts to this experiment.
Post a Comment
<< Home