6.05.2006

What a Joy


I don't even know how to talk about what a joy Naomi is lately. She is so social that she gets distracted when people talk while she is nursing. I don't know how she is going to eat while we're at General Convention. She is social, social, social. Yesterday at church (while she was wearing that adorable dress) her Gramma Vicki was holding her and she was looking over toward Eliot, Auntie Laurie and I and smiling like a wild woman. She is happy, talkative and as you can see absolutly adorable. A joy. A joy. A joy. Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Nancy said...

What a little sweetheart! Isadora was just the same with the distracted nursing. I think Naomi and Izza are going to either be best friends because they seem to have a lot of similarities or we'll have to separate them on opposite sides of the house because they'll be too much alike. :)

I can see it now - Sunday dinners and the two of them talking their heads off, giggling about everything. Eliot sitting calmly eating his pasta, rolling his eyes, pondering the lastest Socrates he read before bed the night before.

6/6/06 6:11 AM  
Blogger Sara said...

Hahahahaah!!! Thats funny. Who knows how baby Vaugh will fit in here. Ohmygoshtherearegoingtobefourofthem!!!

6/6/06 6:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats