Dismissed as Coincidence??
Yesterday Eliot noticed his toy bus in a picture in a magazine and got extremely excited. He dropped the two racket ball balls he'd been dropping at the same time and watching bounce all over the room and grabbed his bus. He sat and compared the stop sign on the bus with the stop sign in the picture and the blue band of pictures on the edge and the lights. It was amazing. That's not the point of this post tho.
After being all excited about the bus he said he wanted to go outside. There is a school bus parked within sight of our dining room windows on most days and I kept telling him he could see the bus out the window (it was another hot day and I didn't really want to go outside). He insisted and insisted (bus, door, outside, door, bus, bus) until finally I opened the front door and moments later a bus drove by.
After being all excited about the bus he said he wanted to go outside. There is a school bus parked within sight of our dining room windows on most days and I kept telling him he could see the bus out the window (it was another hot day and I didn't really want to go outside). He insisted and insisted (bus, door, outside, door, bus, bus) until finally I opened the front door and moments later a bus drove by.

1 Comments:
Racket Ball Balls??? Is that kinda like Goat Cheeese Cheese Cheesecake?
Post a Comment
<< Home