6.17.2006

Getting To Know Naomi

This time with Naomi is so precious to me. We're busy and out and about a lot and I actually get to focus on her a lot more - or at least it feels that way. She has a playful and light spirit all of her own and I'm so impressed with her. She is patient and open to people and curious and stunningly beautiful. I have a picture of both kids (and two pictures of just Eliot too) at my table on the convention floor and when I used to look at the picture of both kids I'd often find myself paying more attention to Eliot in the picture. I noticed today that has changed. I look at both of them now. That sounds more trite than it is - its a cool shift - I feel very bonded with little Naomi and her cool as could be self.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nancy said...

What a special time for you two! So I guess it is true that parents can love a 2nd child. :)

18/6/06 2:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats