6.17.2006

More Pictures from Home


Vicki sent a whole bunch of wonderful pictures of Eliot tonight. They have a sand box and sand out at Gramma and Grampa's house now. It looks like Eliot even played in bare feet in the sandbox. Thanks for the pictures Vicki- its so nice to have them.

I've been getting great stories from people at home. I guess Eliot and Isadora had a giggle attack at snack time the other day and Eliot asked to wear Vicki's watch for a while. Eliot even helped Aron sleep for a while the other day while we were on the phone.

I sort of understand how people can go to work - when I'm busy during the day and focused on legislation and Naomi I'm able to not focus on Eliot - its nice to trust and know that he is doing so well. And it will be nice to be back home getting to go on his daily wonderful adventures.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats