6.09.2006

We're Going to Be on the Radio


Speaking of Faith - the awesome Public Radio show - invertiewed me (sort of - I sent in my reflections about spirituality and parenting and they called and had me say what I'd written over the phone which was very fun) and I'm going to be on the radio.

The show will air around the US on public radio on and after June 15th. Check your local listings! This picture taken by our friend Joe Bjordal will be on the web site too. Posted by Picasa

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you look wildly excited to be on Speaking of Faith, which is exactly how i would look, too!

hurray!

9/6/06 7:29 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

yes this is really really fun!

9/6/06 7:37 PM  
Blogger SUSAN RUSSELL said...

You guys are TOTALLY hot!

9/6/06 9:52 PM  
Blogger SUSAN RUSSELL said...

PS - Can I have your autograph???

9/6/06 9:53 PM  
Blogger wildknits said...

So cool - favorite radio show interview people I actually know!!! I will be watching my weekly emails from SOF for the program date.

Gilah will just have to tune in from Norway, poor thing.

The kids are amazing and you all look well in the picture.

9/6/06 10:52 PM  
Blogger Jess P. said...

Wow Sara you guys look awesome! Look at that long beautiful hair! We miss you so much.

15/6/06 3:58 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

thanks Jess!

15/6/06 8:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats