Not to be Out Done
I've been saying for over 2 years now that Aron should be more careful about throwing our kids up into the air right after they eat (hear my naggy voice here) "because they're going to barf all over your face." This has never happened to him and I've been truly sure that it would someday and I'd get to say with great joy "I told you so!"
Yesterday Naomi and I had some time together and she ate and smiled and bit me (the girls - ouch) with her new tooth and was incredibly cute and chewed on my finger and we laughed together and then I held her up in the air over my head and smiled at her and she smiled back and then she spit up (BARFED) all over the side of my face (and a tiny bit in my MOUTH blech!), my shoulder and down my front even down to my pants.
Why, Why, WHY God - it was the first time I ever did that. The very first time! It really, really was.
++ Lesson learned (for something like the 80th time in my life - don't keep that list of things you'll get to say 'I told you so' about - it always ALWAYS backfires!
Yesterday Naomi and I had some time together and she ate and smiled and bit me (the girls - ouch) with her new tooth and was incredibly cute and chewed on my finger and we laughed together and then I held her up in the air over my head and smiled at her and she smiled back and then she spit up (BARFED) all over the side of my face (and a tiny bit in my MOUTH blech!), my shoulder and down my front even down to my pants.
Why, Why, WHY God - it was the first time I ever did that. The very first time! It really, really was.
++ Lesson learned (for something like the 80th time in my life - don't keep that list of things you'll get to say 'I told you so' about - it always ALWAYS backfires!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home