9.19.2006

Adreneline Rush From Hell

As if cleaning all day and falling over in a heap of exhaustion in a dirty living room isn't enough to challenge my self-esteem I just spent nearly 20 minutes unsuccessfully trying to set mouse traps (fingers smashed, trap flying in the air f-bombs dropping) to catch the little shit that walked right under the chair I'm sitting in (I guess I'm not only invisible at the store - I'm now invisible in my own living room).

A year ago I could set a mouse trap and did when this snotty little things great, great, great aunt spent a week (or two - lets be honest here) wandering around our house. How have I lost a skill in the past year? You'd think I'd be even better at it after changing 65,000 diapers, washing 100 million dishes and taking out the garbage every 3 seconds. Strange.

On a positive note today is our one year anniversary of owning our house and apparently the good old jaded, sarcastic Sara hasn't been lost forever to the God's of oh isn't life sweet with kids around.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats