Its Getting to Be That Time of Year
Okay - this is not some passive aggressive attempt at hinting that hey you readers should cough up some gifts. This is my attempt to be helpful to those who already planned to give gifts to the kids.
I've been thinking about winter activities for the kids and thought of this one today. I think it would be a BLAST to have a fun little parachute to play with when we have play groups.
So the first thing on Eliot and Naomi's wish list on my newly updated and fantastic blog is this cool parachute. It doesn't need to be this exact parachute, it does need to have handles and not be one of those 24 foot deals (although that would be super awesome the next time I plan a play date for all adults).
I've been thinking about winter activities for the kids and thought of this one today. I think it would be a BLAST to have a fun little parachute to play with when we have play groups.
So the first thing on Eliot and Naomi's wish list on my newly updated and fantastic blog is this cool parachute. It doesn't need to be this exact parachute, it does need to have handles and not be one of those 24 foot deals (although that would be super awesome the next time I plan a play date for all adults).
Labels: wish list

1 Comments:
I want to be invited to that super cool adult playgroup! Wait, that sounds a little x-rated. I don't need to be invited to the x-rated one...
Post a Comment
<< Home