The Beach. Finally the Beach.
I've been fantasizing about taking the kids to the beach since, well now that I think about it, before Naomi was born. I naively thought we'd spend our whole summer picnicking there. Silly, silly me thought Naomi would be on a schedule and it would include being awake from about 3pm on. I thought I'd be able to pack up dinner and take all of us to the beach and Eliot would like the water and we could eat dinner there and come home. Oh silly, silly me.
We made it today. Schools in session. Labor Day has passed. When we got there there was 1 other kid and his mom and grandma. We were there tho. And Eliot loved it and Naomi played in the sand as if it was the coolest thing since hands.
When Eliot saw me packing up too he got a paper bag and put a few of his favorite toys in it. Then when I said it was just about time to go he got his paper bag and put it near the back door. Holy cow he is growing up!
We made it today. Schools in session. Labor Day has passed. When we got there there was 1 other kid and his mom and grandma. We were there tho. And Eliot loved it and Naomi played in the sand as if it was the coolest thing since hands.
When Eliot saw me packing up too he got a paper bag and put a few of his favorite toys in it. Then when I said it was just about time to go he got his paper bag and put it near the back door. Holy cow he is growing up!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home