9.06.2006

Senator Kramer Does Smile

Doesn't this rock! Aron caught this picture while we were out hiking. I love pictures with Eliot smiling - and pictures with me and the kids together. This one beats them all!

As I'm writing this Eliot and I are having a smiling contest. We stare at each other with serious faces until one of us smiles and then we both crack up and then we start over again. I"m so glad I'm not in a board room right now!

3 Comments:

Blogger xb blog said...

that's good. he'll need those skills on the campaign trail. glad you are being so goal focused in rearing the senator.

11/9/06 10:40 AM  
Blogger Sara said...

wow that sounds so awful - people really do that don't they - form a kids life around one particular job - yikes

11/9/06 12:53 PM  
Blogger Jess P. said...

That's a great picture!

21/9/06 3:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats