11.09.2006

Cat Cow Tree Baby Corpse More Corpse

edit: I heard from Eliot and Naomi's Nana that she got this fun book for them.

Out of the blue I decided to do some yoga with Eliot. At the time it seemed like so much more fun than bargaining with him about putting his clothes on. We did the cat position, cow position, baby pose, downward dog (which Eliot used to do perfectly but now after watching me do it with my tight muscles in my legs he does it on his tippie toes), tree, sun salutations, mountain and corpse pose. He asked for more corpse pose when we were done. What a smart kid!

I realized all positions in yoga are probably meant to feel as natural as corpse pose.
I found this book that is now firmly placed on the Christmas wish list. He really had a great time and so did I.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Jess P. said...

Funny, Lily is doing a perfect downward dog right now. Some people may say it's the first step towards pushing upright into standing, I however know that it's really baby yoga. She's so zen.

14/11/06 10:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats