11.08.2006

Standing Up

Naomi stood up on her own last night. She climbed up on Eliot's step stool while I wasn't looking and when I walked back in the room she was standing up between the stool and the wall. She has been flirting with standing up for several days and every time Aron or I try to hold her hands and get her to walk she gets really mad. Tonight she didn't get mad. Anyone want in on the pool to guess when she takes her first solo step. I'm guessing its before Christmas. I'll even be specific. I'm guessing December 22nd. I promise not to push her over if she does it on the 21st. Or even the 20th. Or yikes! even next week. I'm competitive - I'm not dishonest. Now Aron on the other hand....

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're probably pretty close, so I'll say December 9

Dadder

9/11/06 7:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm pushing for the 19th!! But the 31st would definitely be too late! :) Love you!

10/11/06 12:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats