
As you can see Eliot still looks just like Eliot. Aron caught this picture tonight during one of Eliot's smiling-not-whining moments of the day. The
steroids he is on tend to make kids crabby. He is also clearly exhausted (he asked to go to bed tonight at 6pm - and asked to go to bed last night too). His body is
probably sore from all of the work its doing and some of the drugs can make him sore. So we've heard a lot of whining and been asked to carry Eliot and hold him on our laps almost all day. We did play too and eat and play and hold Eliot and carry Eliot and eat and today was
very intense and I feel very tired and we're home we're home we're home we're home we're home!
1 Comments:
woo hoooooooo! I'm Eliot and I'm home!
Post a Comment
<< Home