Operation Pee Pee in the Potty Cancelled
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now is not the time for this. What was I thinking. What in the world was I thinking.
They will both learn to pee and poop in the potty before they turn 5. They will both learn to pee and poop in the potty before they turn 5. I'm to write that on the chalk board 500 times before recess.
They will both learn to pee and poop in the potty before they turn 5.
Let it go Sara. Get a LIFE!
Do it when you're up for it - which isn't now.
Now is not the time for this. What was I thinking. What in the world was I thinking.
They will both learn to pee and poop in the potty before they turn 5. They will both learn to pee and poop in the potty before they turn 5. I'm to write that on the chalk board 500 times before recess.
They will both learn to pee and poop in the potty before they turn 5.
Let it go Sara. Get a LIFE!
Do it when you're up for it - which isn't now.

2 Comments:
you're absolutely right on... they WILL learn to pee and poop in the potty by age 5...all mine did! It happens when it happens...for whatever reason boys seem to take longer...just enjoy these years, they're over too quickly!!!!
Wow, does your blog bring back memories!
And by the time they're 25 and 22 you won't even remember that you ever doubted they would eventually pee and poop in the potty even though it seems like yesterday you were obsessing about it and it seems like a million years ago. At least.
Post a Comment
<< Home