Dreams
I remember my dreams almost every morning. I have vivid dreams that fascinate me.
In college I used to bore the hell out of my boyfriend by telling him what I dreamt the night before. He would literally zone out. Aron does the same thing.
It sucks.
I don't talk about my dreams very much anymore because no one else around here seems to care and I just don't have anyone in my life who I talk to enough who seems into the whole thing. I really need to change that.
Yesterday Eliot said something about all of us flying on an airplane the night before. He asked me where we went and I told him we didn't go anywhere. He got angry and raised his voice and said we DID go somewhere and he wanted to know where.
Apparently Daddy and Mommy and Eliot and Naomi all flew on an airplane together.
The whole conversation (although frustrating) gave my heart a little start. Maybe someone else in the family is remembering their dreams!
This morning Eliot said he was singing last night. He could tell me the song or where he was when he sang it and he seemed a little confused about where he was.
Was it another dream remembered?
In college I used to bore the hell out of my boyfriend by telling him what I dreamt the night before. He would literally zone out. Aron does the same thing.
It sucks.
I don't talk about my dreams very much anymore because no one else around here seems to care and I just don't have anyone in my life who I talk to enough who seems into the whole thing. I really need to change that.
Yesterday Eliot said something about all of us flying on an airplane the night before. He asked me where we went and I told him we didn't go anywhere. He got angry and raised his voice and said we DID go somewhere and he wanted to know where.
Apparently Daddy and Mommy and Eliot and Naomi all flew on an airplane together.
The whole conversation (although frustrating) gave my heart a little start. Maybe someone else in the family is remembering their dreams!
This morning Eliot said he was singing last night. He could tell me the song or where he was when he sang it and he seemed a little confused about where he was.
Was it another dream remembered?

4 Comments:
I haven't even read the whole post and I jumped to comment. I do the same thing. Laurie's more tolerant/interested than anyone else I've shared a morning with on a regular basis. Call anytime with your dreams.
I am so jealous and fascinated. I never remember my own dreams and would cherish the chance to hear about yours! Thanks for sharing.
i dreamed last night that i was offered the eye of a fly to eat. it was big, like a salmon steak. i wasn't sure. i dreamed it again. in the morning i dreamed i was lying on the grass watching the trees move. then bj and her crew with asher came in, wearing robes, sitting in a circle. a tent with glass windows was around us. she offered me eye of fly. i ate it. then someone got up and the voice that was sort of in charge told them the door needed to be closed. and they close it. then bj and asher got up. the voice said another door needed to be closed. bj danced around, and did something else.
Well, I remember dreams... and it's amazing how a sad or angry one can colour the rest of the day, or the dreams that you never know the ending. Last week, however, I was delighted to be woken up because it spared me from a totally tedious meeting in my dream.
Post a Comment
<< Home