I was gone last weekend from lunch time on Thursday until 8pm on Sunday evening. I slept in while I was gone. I did whatever the hell I wanted to do while I was gone. I saw good friends while I was gone. I ate wonderful meals while I was gone.
When I came home I was happy to see the kids. Really happy. I've been patient - mostly - since I got home. I've felt relaxed and pleasant to be around.
I honestly don't know when the last time is that I felt this way. I think perhaps some time in 2003.
Shit.
That is an awfully long time ago.
Perhaps it isn't that long ago.
I think it might be.
When I came home I was happy to see the kids. Really happy. I've been patient - mostly - since I got home. I've felt relaxed and pleasant to be around.
I honestly don't know when the last time is that I felt this way. I think perhaps some time in 2003.
Shit.
That is an awfully long time ago.
Perhaps it isn't that long ago.
I think it might be.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home