Oops I did it again
I signed up for another marathon.
This time in Dublin. Dublin, Ireland.
I'm insane.
Last year I tried this and was injured.
This year I need to raise more money (I'm raising money for The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society) and I'll be gone for a long time.
Aron is amazing and supportive and says I should go for it.
So I am. I'm going for it.
I ran 5 miles on Saturday and felt really good considering the fact that I didn't get much sleep last week (another trip to the hospital for Eliot - he is doing just fine).
Please support my fund raising efforts. I'd really appreciate it. All of the money you donate is tax deductible and $.75 of every dollar you give goes directly to research and supporting families like ours.
Here is where you can give.
This time in Dublin. Dublin, Ireland.
I'm insane.
Last year I tried this and was injured.
This year I need to raise more money (I'm raising money for The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society) and I'll be gone for a long time.
Aron is amazing and supportive and says I should go for it.
So I am. I'm going for it.
I ran 5 miles on Saturday and felt really good considering the fact that I didn't get much sleep last week (another trip to the hospital for Eliot - he is doing just fine).
Please support my fund raising efforts. I'd really appreciate it. All of the money you donate is tax deductible and $.75 of every dollar you give goes directly to research and supporting families like ours.
Here is where you can give.

2 Comments:
Go Sara!
What?! Seriously? I can't believe the marathon is in Ireland. You totally left that detail out. You ROCK!
Do you have a link for giving money?
Post a Comment
<< Home