Extraordinary things about today - In no particular order
I turned the heat off for a few hours.
I had some of our windows open for a few hours.
I said the following sentence: "Naomi do not put the plumb in your vagina and then in your mouth."
Naomi then said: "But I just washed it."
And I said: "I know you washed your vagina Naomi but I still don't want you to put that plumb in your mouth after it has been in your vagina."
Note -vagina is sort of a general term that refers to the 'area' in our house - but STILL.
On a completely different note.
Eliot looked at a newpaper article today and said, wide eyed: "Look Mama, Barak Obama's feet."
He is so fond of Barak Obama that he called him Barak Obami the other day and now he recognizes his feet.
I had some of our windows open for a few hours.
I said the following sentence: "Naomi do not put the plumb in your vagina and then in your mouth."
Naomi then said: "But I just washed it."
And I said: "I know you washed your vagina Naomi but I still don't want you to put that plumb in your mouth after it has been in your vagina."
Note -vagina is sort of a general term that refers to the 'area' in our house - but STILL.
On a completely different note.
Eliot looked at a newpaper article today and said, wide eyed: "Look Mama, Barak Obama's feet."
He is so fond of Barak Obama that he called him Barak Obami the other day and now he recognizes his feet.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home