ironic timing
I realize this is giving Naomi a bit too much credit and I guess as a parent I get to:)
Today in church as Aron was holding up the host at that moment when they ring the bells - you know THE moment Naomi expressed a large amount of air and human waste out of her rear-end in a relatively large and noisy fashion. I thought it was pretty hilarious.
Today in church as Aron was holding up the host at that moment when they ring the bells - you know THE moment Naomi expressed a large amount of air and human waste out of her rear-end in a relatively large and noisy fashion. I thought it was pretty hilarious.

2 Comments:
And I thought trying to break apart a frozen loaf of bread was embarrassing!
oh no uncle t - did that happen - yikes - what did you say - uh Jesus man - chill out -
Post a Comment
<< Home