3.05.2006

can any one out there help me?

I want to do two things to this blog and can't figure out how to do it.

1) I want to fix the stuff on the right hand side so there is space between the 'links' section and the 'preveious posts' section - anyone know how to do that?

2) i want to set this puppy up so someone can 'subscribe' to the blog - any one know how to do that?

Thanks!!

And thanks for all of your comments on the blog and via email. Its so rewarding to get them I can't even explain! I'm trying to respond to comments and realize I'm not very good at figuring out what to say. Its funny - if there were a debate I'd be all over it - but as it stands there is no debeate unless the debate is something like - no I think your kids are the cutest kids in the world - well I think they're the cutest kids in the universe.

1 Comments:

Blogger Laurie said...

ugh, i just wrote out all these instructions but they have HTML tags that the commenter doesn't like. i'll email them to you.

6/3/06 8:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats