posted by Sara at 10:31 AM
She's got my vote!I can't believe she went two nights in a row! That is absolutely wonderful. You must be feeling better.
Oh she is a gorgeous baby! Love the yawn... I can never get great pictures like that of my kids.
I think she is gorgeous too. I thank my lucky stars for every good one I get - because for every one of those I have a super close up of Eliot's palm or my finger in front of the camera.
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
3 Comments:
She's got my vote!
I can't believe she went two nights in a row! That is absolutely wonderful. You must be feeling better.
Oh she is a gorgeous baby! Love the yawn... I can never get great pictures like that of my kids.
I think she is gorgeous too. I thank my lucky stars for every good one I get - because for every one of those I have a super close up of Eliot's palm or my finger in front of the camera.
Post a Comment
<< Home