A window into our lives
The other night Eliot was eating dinner (a horrible, horrible dinner I swore I'd never give my kid - a hot dog warmed up in the microwave so long that it exploded on both ends and an orange). I think he thought it was horrible too because with half the hot dog eaten he started putting it in the orange juice left over from the orange. Then taking the hot dog out. Then putting it back in. Then squeezing it. Then throwing it at Naomi. And the reason he got beyond the dipping and to the squeezing and then to the throwing is because I was completely taken with my email and a web site someone (you know who you are out there) sent me that attempts to sell sports bras to women by showing them CGI animated pictures of women's boobs jiggling around while doing various levels of exercise.

1 Comments:
just Google "Shockabsorber"
Post a Comment
<< Home