3.15.2006

Whose Life is This?

Oh the irony! Naomi slept for 12 whole hours! last night. I slept from 10:30 pm until 6:30 am - that is a whole 8 hours of sleep. And then I got to lay in bed and do nothing from 6:30 - 7am. I felt like I slept in. Right now we're passing the 45th minute BOTH kids have been sleeping AT THE SAME TIME! So ironically the first day I'm alone with the kids that both of them sleep for more than 35 minutes coincides with the first day I get a real full night's sleep.

Little Noami is 8 whole weeks old. Its amazing. She seems so big to me lately. I think she is even growing out of her size 2 diapers.

I was remembering yesterday how 8 weeks ago I cried almost all day because I felt bad that Eliot's whole life was about to change. Now I can't imagine his life without a little sister around. Life feels really good. I'm so thankful.

5 Comments:

Blogger Nancy said...

YAY! This is such a happy and hopeful e-mail. Naomi and Eliot are going to be a great little team.

17/3/06 9:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is so beautiful Sara.

719

18/3/06 3:38 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

Thanks! Who are you 719?

20/3/06 9:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Who are you 719?" Well, I guess I'm seventy eight.

28/3/06 8:34 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

okay 719 i just figured out who you are the other day - you smarty smarty-ness

miss you!

1/4/06 3:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats