3.08.2006

Eliot's new train


We got this awesome train and Eliot loves it. So do I. The other day after I said "Eliot go get the train tracks and mommy will set up your train" about 5 times I realized that it was I who wanted the train set up - not Eliot. Luckily we're doing a good job of sharing. I love the tracks and making new designs. He loves the train cars and driving them around - especially under the bridge.

3 Comments:

Blogger Laurie said...

eliot looks more and more like a little kid than a baby. i can't believe it!

9/3/06 10:37 AM  
Blogger Sara said...

Its insane isn't it!

9/3/06 1:43 PM  
Blogger Nancy said...

I'm glad you are able to share with him, Sara.

That train is awesome. I want to come play, too. I'm not so good at sharing, though.

10/3/06 11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats