Nice Shot Aron
Aron caught this picture of Eliot today. With all of the people around today I didn't see much of Eliot - he was having an awesome time with cousin Isadora and lots of other people. I also left to go to Auntie Laurie's Art Crawl (still happening on Sunday - and if you miss it you can probably get a personal show of her awesome art) not long after he got up from him nap. Its amazing how time away causes me to enjoy the time I have with the kids so much. I don't know why it amazes me. All breaks seem to bring good things. Still I'm sitting here at night really looking forward to playing with the kids tomorrow and that feels pretty darn cool.And on a completely unrelated note. I've been hanging around with adults who have large vocabularies lately (a woman in a meeting used the word corpus the other day and I felt incredibly impressed) and feeling very aware of how small mine feels. So I'm open to fun suggestions for cool words to add to my vocabulary.

2 Comments:
"Hmm, this looks like an emergent network" It has a lot of the key properties. it's not just a word, but a framework for analysis, so it will lift the conversation to a different level. here's wikipedia but there is a lot on emergence online in other places.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emergent
and a simple google search on it
http://www.google.com/search?q=emergence&start=0&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official
I'm a big fan of eclectic lexicons. Of course my lexicon is limited to things like "sit down on your bottom," "good burp Lily," and other such toddler and babyisms.
Post a Comment
<< Home