4.14.2006

Two New Toys


Yesterday a package arrived at our house with two new toys from my parents. The train (a fun train with the alphabet on it) that you can see here and a butt load of packing 'cheetos'. You'd never know it from this picture that Eliot really loves the train. I even let him have it in the crib with him for his afternoon nap (I don't know what I was thinking) and I heard 'toot toot' for over a half hour. I even went to check on him at one point and he was lying in bed with his train (this thing has A LOT of corners on it) tucked under his arm. Those packing thingies are a huge hit - they were fun to dump all over himself from the box, and then from another box and then from his toy bus. They were fun for me to smoosh in my hands. We even did a science experiment by putting them in the toilet to watch them disintegrate - which I think I thought was about 100 times cooler than he did.

Thanks Nana and Papa!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats