Happy Easter

The morning Naomi was born our neighborhood bunnies were all around the house just looking in the windows and sitting quietly instead of scurrying off the moment they saw us. She was born on a Wednesday and the next Wednesday the same thing happened. And I think the next Wednesday and perhaps one or two since then. We said then that rabbits might be her totem animal. At the very least they certainly seem to be curious about her.
We had decided long before her bunny-tail introduction to the world that Easter would be a good time to baptize her. And yes I know for you church folks you're not supposed to do Easter - but logistics won and so instead of keeping the toddler up until all hours last night here we are in the morning. How appropriate I guess that we would baptize her on the bunny holiday.
+ note on the blog - that bunny picture was stolen from some young girl's 4-H rabbit project web site.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home