6.11.2006

Naomi Takes on Convention


What a day for Naomi - she just finally fell asleep at 10:30 pm (9:30 pm at home). She had a short nap on the plane and two short naps today and that is all. Poor baby. She was an incredible trooper today - smiles and fun on the plane and she was passed all over and was a joy - until she kind of hit the wall off on and for the past two hours and who can blame her. She got to see Terry Roberts today and she got to meet Kesha (Eliot's God Mommy) and Howard (Eliot's God Mommy's Daddy) and Susan Russell. I can't believe we're here and that we left Eliot at home. Its all surreal!

3 Comments:

Blogger SUSAN RUSSELL said...

And she is a TOTAL cutie-patootie!!

11/6/06 11:15 PM  
Blogger Nancy said...

That's HOWARD! I didn't realize you would get to see some of your old peeps from Duluth. Sounds like things are going well - poor sleepy Naomi. We're thinking of you!

Isadora was really jealous about you and Naomi going on an airplane. She talked about it off an on all morning yesterday.

12/6/06 2:29 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

Thanks Nan! Yes we've seen lots of people from Duluth and from seminary and from my time with Every Voice and even my short time working with Explore Faith. Its amazing - I've seen people I forgot I knew!

13/6/06 7:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats