Squirmy Things
Aron caught this awesome picture of Eliot and that excellent caterpillar the other day. Yesterday Eliot and I had the hose running in the backyard and four worms came out of the ground where a lot of water was running. We played with the worms for a while. Eliot was really intrigued. He loves bugs of all kinds ants, lady bugs, caterpillars, beetles and the list goes on. Last week a fly was stuck in his room and banging up against the window over and over. He laughed like crazy over and over again. We get side tracked on an almost daily basis by insects. They're always worth stopping to watch.

4 Comments:
this is an amazing photo!
I LOVE this picture! Aron is good at this!
I love this picture too! I got really lucky, I was just snapping a bunch of them as fast as I could becasue I knew he was going to drop it, it took all I could muster to get him to actually pick it up and after that shot was taken he refused to pick it up again. Very funny he is!
Just don't eat these ones. We tried when little and it didn't work.
Cool,
Post a Comment
<< Home