Holy 8 days without posting Bat Man
I've been really focusing on getting my coaching business back in the swing of things and we went away for the weekend and whew --8 days went by without posting. Goodness!
Nancy pointed out today (after spending 2 hours with all 4 kids - thank goodness cousin boy McGinley-Myers is still 'inside' - and thank goodness for Nan's bravery) that I need to write down the fact that Eliot says 'da boo' for thank you. He has the inflection down - da boo - just like thank you. Priceless.
I'm continually reminded lately of how quickly the kids grow. I swear they both grow daily. Yesterday I walked into the bathroom while Aron was giving Eliot a bath and I was stunned to see how much of him sticks out above the edge of the bath tub when he is standing in it. How did this happen?
Nancy pointed out today (after spending 2 hours with all 4 kids - thank goodness cousin boy McGinley-Myers is still 'inside' - and thank goodness for Nan's bravery) that I need to write down the fact that Eliot says 'da boo' for thank you. He has the inflection down - da boo - just like thank you. Priceless.
I'm continually reminded lately of how quickly the kids grow. I swear they both grow daily. Yesterday I walked into the bathroom while Aron was giving Eliot a bath and I was stunned to see how much of him sticks out above the edge of the bath tub when he is standing in it. How did this happen?

1 Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Post a Comment
<< Home