Painting Is Fun
I took a - well lets call it a sabbatical so it seems full of purpose and intellectual rigor - from pulling out the paints for - well okay I'll be honest - since Naomi was born - well probably before then. The last time I took the paints out Eliot put one finger in them and made a whiney noise because he wanted it off his finger - I wiped it off and that was it. Well okay that wasn't it. I sat and played with the paints for a while and then that was it.I got inspired the other day (silly, silly me thought it would take two or three months to get my feet back on the ground and I'm just now sort of getting backing on my feet - but well...I digress) and pulled out the paints. As you can see it was a hit! Eliot was covered in paint. After I washed him off and sent him on his way I noticed his belly button was blue.

3 Comments:
You're a good mom. I'm so terrible that my youngest is THREE and I still haven't gotten the paints back out. On my behalf, the older one goes to preschool so he does get to paint there.
Perhaps we'll paint tomorrow... outside.
that looks like so much fun!
FUN!!!:)
Post a Comment
<< Home