7.18.2006

Happy Half Birthday Naomi!!

Wow 6 months ago she was born. Its hard to imagine life without her. As Betsy was saying last night - how in the world did we live without her? I can't believe it was just not so long ago that I 'sent out' her baby announcement via this blog.

I got her to laugh today by tickling her and making faces at her. She cracked up and squealed and it was so great I put off going to the bathroom which I really needed to do for several minutes.

I also told her the story of the day she was born today and she listened with great interest as I told her how we went to the hospital and met the woman with the really cool purple glasses and the anesthesiologist sang the wheels on the bus go round and round and how we were shocked that she is a girl and how we might have named her Max if she was a boy and were even still considering naming her Gwen when we got to the hospital and how Auntie Laurie came to visit her and Eliot came to meet her.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jess P. said...

Wow Sara, you missed having the kids exactly 1 1/2 years apart by ONE DAY! Crazy!

20/7/06 1:01 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

Yeah crazy huh!

20/7/06 2:32 PM  
Blogger Laurie said...

i remember playing bounce the inflated rubber glove off eliot's head. that was a lot of fun.

23/7/06 3:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats