Uh Oh
As a kid I would visit my dad in his auto repair shop he ran out of our garage way out in Seven Mile Creek in Juneau County Wisconsin. I'd see him throw screws and pieces of random car refuse and pick it up and give him saying things like 'here dad, just in case you need this.' I actually remember doing this. I'd sit and wait and look around and look for things that dad might need. We've laughed about this over the years. How I'd be sure to get that stripped screw my dad just spent 35 minutes coaxing out of an engine and threw to the ground right back into his hands...things like that.
Two mornings in a row this week I threw an empty bottle of shampoo into the garbage (in the way that I manage to get empty things into the garbage - by throwing them in the general direction of the garbage and later picking it up and actually putting it into the garbage) and two mornings in a row I heard 'uh oh' from the other side of the shower curtain and Eliot handed it back to me.
Wow. Writing that just reminded me that I'm a mom. Weird.
Two mornings in a row this week I threw an empty bottle of shampoo into the garbage (in the way that I manage to get empty things into the garbage - by throwing them in the general direction of the garbage and later picking it up and actually putting it into the garbage) and two mornings in a row I heard 'uh oh' from the other side of the shower curtain and Eliot handed it back to me.
Wow. Writing that just reminded me that I'm a mom. Weird.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home