8.01.2006

Magic

I just took Naomi out of her car seat and happened to say to her 'hello magical baby' and then I brought both kids in to put them to bed nearly an hour after their bed-time and they both laid right down seemingly happy to go to sleep. It was peaceful and wonderful. As I said goodnight I thought more about her being a magical baby and was just reminded of how magical the kids seem to me and how magical motherhood feels to me.

Watching these two children grow up is like being part of magic. Seeing myself change and grow and be different as they grow feels like its all magic. Real. Life. Magic. Its interesting that we've turned magic into rabbits coming out of hats and sexy ladies cut in two while laying in boxes.

6 Comments:

Blogger Aron Kramer, M.Div said...

Mmmmmmmmmmm, sexy ladies cut in two in boxes, so goood.

1/8/06 10:05 PM  
Blogger SUSAN RUSSELL said...

Hey, aron ...

Down boy!

1/8/06 10:47 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

Yeah! I think that was the first 'debate' ever in the comments section of my blog!

2/8/06 7:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hee hee!

children are magical.

there's a book about it--
Magical Child by Joseph Chilton Pearce.

2/8/06 4:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Like the guy in Shakespear in Love kept saying... "It's magic!" How amazing that you see that - You're the best! :)

3/8/06 2:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I once saw David Blaine turn a volunteer from the audience into a lion. I was blown away. I mean...how does he do it?

9/8/06 12:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats