Puddles
Aron caught this picture of Eliot in Duluth this past weekend. I'm not sure if this is a better advertisement for parenting or Subarus. They had a great time hanging around in this puddle and I guess Eliot took a pretty good fall in it too.
Eliot is really into rocks and puddles lately. He's also really into cooking and his baby doll and his new snail puppet and feeding Naomi. I love that the world hasn't taught him yet that its 'sissy' to do girl things and 'kick ass' to do boy things.
Eliot is really into rocks and puddles lately. He's also really into cooking and his baby doll and his new snail puppet and feeding Naomi. I love that the world hasn't taught him yet that its 'sissy' to do girl things and 'kick ass' to do boy things.



1 Comments:
Eliot doesn't have to listen to the world about sissy and kick ass stuff because his parents are showing him that he can be secure in who he is...not who the world might expect him to be. Nana
Post a Comment
<< Home