9.02.2006

Changing the Blog

So I've noticed that I'm getting a little nervous not knowing who is reading this blog. I put this fun stat counter on the blog just 'cause I'm kind of geeky (although I could never boast the high level of geekiness my sister Laurie has) and then I started seeing that people read this blog from all over the place.

So in a week or so I'm going to make this a permission only blog - I'll give permission to tons of people (I've noticed some of you out there link from my friend Anne's blog and my friend Jess' blog and my sisters blog) I just don't really feel cool about giving permission to random folks who I don't know at all anymore - I'm realizing I share an awful lot of info about the kiddoz on here.

So please email me at saramcginley@gmail.com and I'll put you on the list of people who can log into the blog.

1 Comments:

Blogger Laurie said...

Hits vs. Page views.

a page view is when someone reads, or at least opens an actual page on your site. a hit is when a file is downloaded from your site. I agree with you about the private blog, there is no harm in that, but you don't HAVE to worry about all those hits you get from places where you don't know anyone. It may just be a hit to your server. Read more

3/9/06 8:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats