I Rock!

Laurie took this awesome picture and then doctored it up a bit (hmmm I think I should have had her pluck my eyebrows) for my web site which is now done. I'm also updating my other blog now too - it will have thoughts on my life in areas other than mom-hood (although its basically impossible to separate). Please spread the word. I'm coaching again. I'm an awesome coach. I'm focusing on lay and ordained church leaders and their partners and spouses. I'm also writing a bi-weekly newsletter that I'd love to have more than 1 subscriber for (I'm THRILLED to have my one subscriber by the way - Jess Warpula ROCKS!) so please sign up. My first newsletter article is about embracing the pack-a-day lifestyle. I hope people find it funny and not a turn off. Stay tuned - I plan to send it out the first week of November (or sooner).

1 Comments:
You DO rock! Way to go sistah!
Post a Comment
<< Home