One of Those Things I Hope I Never Forget - and/or Why Eliot's Aunties Rock
I just went upstairs to check on Eliot and this is what I saw.
He is laying in his bed with his blanket wrapped around him in his fantastic orange and white striped pajamas with the blueberry stains all over them from the day a few weeks ago when he ate about 2 cups of frozen blueberries for breakfast.
On the other side of his crib is his baby stroller. Sitting right there in bed with him. It has 3 wheels from his new car riding in the seat and his silver necklace sitting right in front of it on the mattress in a sweet little pile.
He is laying in his bed with his blanket wrapped around him in his fantastic orange and white striped pajamas with the blueberry stains all over them from the day a few weeks ago when he ate about 2 cups of frozen blueberries for breakfast.
On the other side of his crib is his baby stroller. Sitting right there in bed with him. It has 3 wheels from his new car riding in the seat and his silver necklace sitting right in front of it on the mattress in a sweet little pile.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home