10.17.2006

Our Little Mermaid

Naomi went to her very first swimming lesson today (I know, I know - I'm so 'get my kind into Harvard by age 5'). It was awesome to have 30 minutes dedicated to spending time with her splashing in the pool and kicking her feet and blowing bubbles and being silly. She was in many ways a 'typical' Kramer/McGinley offspring and soaked (pun not intended until I saw it was a pun and decided not to erase it) it all in with a mostly stoic look on her face.

She was totally relaxed and floated around on her back (even tho the teacher said most kids don't like it much) and on her front and let her little chubby toes float to the top when the teacher let us sit still (I got an awesome work-out).

She also shivered like crazy when we got out poor little bee-bee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats